Safe and Quick ways to Transfer Contacts from One Mobile to Another Mobile
Contacts are one of the most vital elements of our mobile. Do you want to move them from one smartphone to another?. In this article, we will teach you the three best safe and fast ways to transfer your contacts from one mobile to the another mobile. By using these 3 simple and quick methods you can transfer contacts from Android to Android or iPhone to iPhone or Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android.
Safe and Fast Ways to Transfer Contacts from One Mobile to Another Mobile
There are many ways to get contacts on Android. We can do it by moving one by one, moving all the contacts in a bulk, we can synchronise between accounts to merge the data with different tools and Apps. And today we will highlight the three simplest and safest ways so that you can always have an option to choose according to your need.
Share the contacts one by one
This is a general method. If you want to share only a few contacts or only one contact then this method will help you to do it. You can share a contact with all the work numbers, addresses, etc.
- Find the “Contacts” application on your mobile and open it.
- Choose the contact you prefer.
- Go to the top of the app and hit the 3 points. The status and look of the menu may vary from one Android to another.
- Choose “Share” and tap “Bluetooth”. It is the most universal and instantaneous.
- Activate the Bluetooth on the other mobile and make it visible.
- Select the mobile detected by Bluetooth and accept the exchange.
- Click on the contact received and accept the significance. You will have that contact to your second mobile.
Share all contacts between mobile
We have already seen how a specific contact moves from one to another mobile. So, in this method, we will see how to move all the contacts in a bulk manner with an addition of the previous method. You can move the complete agenda in the same way.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both the mobiles and keep them visible.
- Go to the contacts app settings and select “Share”. Then press “All” (the specific options vary from one mobile to another).
- Choose to share with Bluetooth and select the recipient.
- The mobile that exports the contacts will perform the method of converting them to vCard cards with a .vcf format.
- Once all the contacts arrive in the recipient mobile you just have to accept them to be imported to that phonebook.
Use an external application
This is quite tricky since granting the application access to the contacts implies that they can clone our complete agenda. As we have seen, it is not difficult to pass contacts between mobiles using the native options of our system but, if you need something more instinctive, MOBILedit Phone Copier is a good option.
This application is compatible with Android and also with iOS, so you can move your phonebook between almost any smartphone. It is free and allows you to share your calendar using Bluetooth, your computer or saving your contacts in the cloud. The transfer of contacts is done encrypted, although the app can access them without restrictions.
Phone Copier is very intuitive. Just install the application on both phones and you’ll be passing the contacts in a few seconds thanks to its interface.
In addition to these three methods you can also shift the contacts to the SIM, then insert the card into the other mobile and import the phonebook, All from the native application of contacts. Although it is best to register the two phones with the same Google account so that by default you will have all contacts in both.
These are the 3 best ways to transfer our contacts from present mobile to the new mobile. If you have any queries in the above methods, let us know in the below comments section. We will get back to you to solve all your queries as soon as possible.
If you know any other technique to transfer contacts from one mobile to another, write them in the below comments and we will include it in our article in the next update after the verification of that method.