Chicken curry recipe, to prepare quick and easy chicken curry recipe
Chicken curry recipe – Learn to make easy chicken curry with gravy using basic ingredients. It tastes delicious, chicken turns out, smooth, tender and juicy. This can fairly be finished in lessthan 30 minutes.
In this family-friendly Indian dish, thinly split chicken breasts are sautéed with curry powder and boil in an aromatic, slightly sweet curry sauce condence with Greek yogurt.and the cooking process ensures that the chicken comes out reliably tender every time.
The taste and spice level of this dish will differ a bit depending on the type of curry powder you use. As you can see, I use a widely usable and relatively mild brand.
You may also seen Chicken recipes below
Step by step preparation of chicken curry recipe
1. Begin by chopping the chicken into 1/4-inch pieces. The best way is to chop each breast in half lengthwise, then piece on the diagonal. Don’t prepare yourself crazy over it, but try to prepare each slice about the same size — this ensures that they bake evenly.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces for 10 minutes – until they are turn to golden brown.
4. Warmth some vegetable oil in a big skillet, then briefly sauté the chicken until it is gently browned but still pink in spots.
5. Transfer the moderately baked chicken to a clean bowl, then mix the onions to the pan and bake until smooth and translucent.
6. Mix the ginger, garlic and extra curry powder and sauté until fragrant.
7. Mix the chicken stock and cornstarch to the vegetables.
8. And then bake until the sauce is condensed.
9. Mix the chicken back to the container, along with the frozen peas and simmer until the chicken is just baked.
10. 1Finally, stir in the Greek yogurt and fresh cut cilantro.
11. Provide with basmati rice and enjoy.
Chicken curry recipe preparation card below
- 1. 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chop into 1/4-inch strips
- 2. Cuted fresh 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3. Frozen peas 1 1/2 cup (no need to thaw)
- 4. Cornstarch 11/2 tablespoon
- 5. Grated fresh ginger 1 1/2 tablespoon
- 6. 1 big yellow onion, finely cutted
- 7. Curry powder 2-3 teaspoons, prorated
- 8. Salt and freshly black pepper
- 9. Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons, prorated
- 10. Garlic cloves 6, minced
- 11. Low sodium chicken broth 3 cups, best quality such as Swanson
- 12. Sugar 3 teaspoons
- 13. Cup plain low fat 1/2 cup (2%) or whole Greek yogurt (do not use nonfat)
- 1. Scatter the chicken evenly with 2/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 2 teaspoon curry powder.
- 2. Warmth 2 tablespoons of oil in a 13-inch skillet over high heat until just burning. Mix the chicken in a single layer and bake, stirring sometimes, until slightly browned but still pink in spots, about 5 minutes. Transfer the moderately baked chicken to a clean bowl and keep aside.
- 3. Mix the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the pan and set heat to medium. Mix the onions and bake, stirring occasionally, until smoothened, about 7 minutes. Stir in the garlic, ginger and remaining 2 teaspoons curry powder and bake until fragrant, about a minute more.
- 4. Wipe the chicken broth and cornstarch together to dissolve the cornstarch, then mix to the pan along with the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and bake until the sauce is finely condenced, about 7 minutes.
- 5. Mix the peas and lightly cooked chicken to the pan, turn the heat down to low and simmer until the chicken is baked through, a few minutes. Off the heat, stir in the yogurt and cilantro; then period with salt and pepper, to taste. Supply with basmati rice.
- Nutrition Information
- Per serving (5 servings)
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Sugar: 8g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 38g
- Sodium: 835mg
- Cholesterol: 95mg