Chicken Fry Recipe, How To prepare tasty Masala Chicken Fry Recipe
Masala chicken fry recipe – This could be different variations of preparing this platter base on the region.
Masala chicken fry, Making:Take a pan and add dry red chillies, cinnamon stick, coriander bay leaf, pepper. Saute all these nicely. Now add…
You may also seen Chicken Recipes below
Chicken fry recipe card below
- Ingredients ( 250 ml cup used)
- 1. Oil - 2 to 3 tbsp.
- 2. Green chillies - 3 to 4
- 3. Cashews - 14 (powdered finely)
- 4. Spring curry leaves - 3 to 4
- 5. Pepper - 1 tsp (adjush)
- 6. Chopped corriender leaves
- 7. Dry red chillies
- 1. Tender Chicken - 1/2 kg
- 2. Turmeric - 1/2 tbsp
- 3. Big onions - 2 (coarsely pulse in mixer)
- 4. Solid ghee - 1 1/2 tbsp
- 5. Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- 6. Red chilli powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
- 7. Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- 8. Salt to taste
- Garam masala
- 1. Coriander seeds - 3 tbsps
- 2. Cinnamon - 1 1/2 inch
- 3. Jeera/ jeelakara - 1 tbsp
- 4. Cloves - 10
- 5. Fennel seeds/ saunf - 1.2 tbsp. (optional)
- 6. Elachi/ cardamom - 6
- 7. Small amount of cocount
- How to prepare to make the recipe
- 1. Marinate the chicken with ingredients specified uner marination along with 3 tbsps. water and garam masala. Set aside for 20 mins.
- 2. On a low flame, bake the chicken till it is soft baked and supple. Little water can be combined while baking if the chicken turns dry. Once cooked, keep aside for sometime. This give the best flavor to the chicken fry.
- Nutrition Information
- Calories: 285 Fat : 20g Protien: 15 g
Step by step preparation of masala chicken fry
1. Take a pan and add red chilli powder, cinnamon stick, corriander seeds, pepper.
2. Roast all these nicely.
3. Now mix cashew, cloves, elachi, fennel seeds, jeera.
4. Roast all these nicely for few mins.
5. Now take a mixi jar, mix all these ingredients prepare it into a fine paste.
6. Then take a pan, combine oil add cutted onion, curry leaves, salt as per flavor.
8. Now mix ginger garlic paste,pinch of turmeric powder and chicken pieces and mix it well.
11. Bake for 6 to 7 mins.
12. Now mix coconut and dry red chilli powder that we have maked at
13. Cook for 15 mins.
14. Now mix cutted coriander leaves.
15. And roasted all these nicely.